We’re Meli and Chris, a wedding photography creative duo based in Atlanta, Georgia. We love the industrial, warm, and modern aesthetic of The Stave Room at American Spirit Works is stunning. As Atlanta wedding photographers, we think it’s great place to your happiest day. Also, a big plus, If you don’t want to deal with the anxiety of deciphering Georgia‘s moody weather -rain or shine- you’ll have an incredible open space to work with. You also can’t go wrong with adding lots of greenery, candles, and florals to complete the look!
In addition, with the ASW brewery next door, the guys can hang out (the groom and groomsmen specially love this to hang out before the ceremony!) while the girls get ready at the bridal room. The whiskey barrel wall makes a great backdrop for some fun photos.
Alyssa & Adam
The Stave Room, Midtown Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
From getting ready to the petal send off:
The Wedding Team:
- Wedding Photography: Meli and Chris Photography
- The Venue: The Stave Room at ASW by Novare Events
- The Brewery: American Spirit Works
- The Planners: Weddings by Epic (Lead Planner: Jennalynne Blair, Assistant Planner: Meagan Green)
- Getting Ready Location: The Moxy
- Stylist: Bombshell Creations (Rebecca & Lucy)
- Chalk Artist: Sydney Compeau
- Rentals: Weddings by Epic
- Donuts: Five Daughters Bakery
- DJ: Derek, D Street
- Catering: Endive (Stephanie)
- Cake: Rach Makes Cakes
- Food Truck: Spiedie Zone’s Loaded Fries
- Walking down the aisle song: A Thousand Years (Instrumental) by The Piano Guys
- Ceremony Ending song: Best Day of My Life, by American Authors